Totally blown away by your six layouts Gayle. Hope that by the end of the week I will have this many to share too. Not only did you manage to do them quickly, but they look awesome as well. Just love them.
This is a place to view my scrapbooking layouts that I have created over the past 13 years...both paper and digital. Over the past couple of years, scrapbooking has taken a back seat as I've ventured into more craft avenues such as hair accessories..
“But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren." Deuteronomy 4:9
9 comments:
Totally blown away by your six layouts Gayle. Hope that by the end of the week I will have this many to share too. Not only did you manage to do them quickly, but they look awesome as well. Just love them.
What a fantastic testimony! And such gorgeous layouts to boot. :)
Wow - lovely layouts and very cool story about how they happened. God is so good! Love the felt rainbow one too. :o)
Fantastic LO and all in one night - how good is our God?
I cant believe you got that much done LOL - and they are all fantastic LO's. Funny how obedience brings rewards :)
They are all soooo gorgoeus Gayle!! love lov elove the new piccies too!!!
Beautiful layouts Gayle! :)
fantastic layouts Gayle, well done!!
Wow not only 6 LO's in one night but 6 gorgeous LO's.
Post a Comment