Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Scrappin' Outback Blog Launch

My good friend Karen from Scrappin' Outback in Varley WA has just started a blog to keep her customers updated with the going ons of her shop. Karen services the WA wheatbelt with her on road AMAZING scrap shop. I have had the pleasure of teaching at two of her retreats and have been asked to join the team again for Scrappin' Outback's March 08 retreat being on the 28th to 30th.
So here is the link to her new blog...... Scrappin' Outback

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you said you were designing Karens blog I thought you meant from country scrapbooking... Ooops. It looks great!!!
Unfortunately I wont be able to attend the March 08 retreat but I might dream on it for a bit... & then a bit more... hehe xx

Katie said...

Just a quick note to let you know you've been tagged! See my blog for details

Katie :)