Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Monday, October 29, 2007

Round 3 Scrap of Faith Circle Journal

This is my entry into Ali's Cirlce Journal. The topic is "What gets you through the rough stuff".
I have been tagged by Karen to share 7 random facts about myself...
1. I HATE gardening!
2. I try to avoid exercising...just ask Murray
3. I love any form of chocolate
4. I can't wait to get my puppy
5. I think I have the best family in the world.
6. I am trying to get over my internet addiction.
7. We are going to Brissie in Nov 08..YAY!

I am going to tag these 7 ladies...
Billie, Amy, Katie F, Sharon, Errin, Tara, Toni

1 comments:

Karen L said...

Hey Gayle thanks for taking up the challenge. I love your entry for Ali's CJ too - gorgeous work - you also do such gorgeous work.
So pleased you are coming to Qld in Nov 08 - just really can't wait to meet you IRL.