I went to the scrap shop on Saturday night determined to get some scrapping done.
I love the quote on this 'sisters' layout. I found it on Karen Days "Count" layout. Hope you don't mind Karen...

This next one if for my Book of Me. Not too impressed with how it turned out, but you get that sometimes hey.


4 comments:
Gorgeous girls. :)
I did a layout the other day that I am not at all happy with... but hey, I've got too many photos and memories to scrap to worry about changing it.
Love the sisters one - absolutely gorgeous. The photo is stunning and the quote is neat too. I must do a layout on my handbag contents - but not today - there is waaaaay to much rubbish in there today.
a beautiful sisters layout with a gorgeous photo of your girls! love the quote too!
Gayle, I am blown away by these layouts, especially your Sisters one. I think this is one I am going to have to scraplift. Just love that journalling. I am right into scrapbooking sisters at the moment.
Post a Comment