The first two kids classes for the school holidays have gone well. I have 16 kids tomorrow for the Princess Diary. Next week I have Jewellery making and a Pirates Treasure Trove. Here is my example for the jewellery set. Tried to keep it simple for the kids.
Feels so great to be back working again and to be part of a 'business vision'. There are so many changes happening at the shop...so very excited to be a part of it all. As you can see by the blinkie in the sidebar..we are going online soon...YAY!
4 comments:
Oh wow Gayle the jewellery is so gorgeous, I'm sure they are going to love making these!
Hugs for the sweet comments over at my blog, you are an angel! :)
Love Chrissy x
This is beautiful! Makes me wish I had a girl! LOL! The girls will LOVE these! Did you have a good time with them???
Love that jewellery set Gayle.
I am sure the kids will really enjoy making htem.
Wow that is a really nice jewellery set!
Katie :)
Post a Comment