Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Gotta love Felt!

I have just used felt on my layout for the very first time! I told the girls on SoF a while back that I can't buy felt in Narrogin so the lovely Tam and Karen sent me a heap! Thanks so much girls. I was inspired by Ngaire's blog to do a felt rainbow on my layout...and then it kept going...raindrops, flowers, grass, stars....I am sooooo happy with how it has turned out.

Murray is heading off for the week so I intend to keep all my scrap supplies on the kitchen table all week and to see how many layouts I can get done while he is away. I'll be teaching kids worshops most days, but at night it will keep me occupied.

Just a reminder.....if anyone has any masculine layouts they would like to submit to my masculine scrapbooking blog please email them to me on mgsmith1@bigpond.com

5 comments:

Rowena said...

saw the rainbow on the SOF gallery. My Tilly just LOVES it :) Hope you have a great week scrapping. (I'm jealous!)

natalie michelmore said...

gorgeous layout Gayle, enjoy your messy table for the week and getting lots of layouts done!

Karen L said...

Wow Gayle this is a gorgeous layout. Love what you have done with the felt. I have just uploaded a layout on my blog too which I used felt on. Lots of fun hey. Hope you get heaps done this week with Murray and the kids away, I have spare time this week - just need to get motivated now and inspired.

Gennie said...

Wow! These are beautiful! I love them and am going to have to scrap lift I fear...but don't reckon I'll get them done anywhere NEAR as quickly!

Katie said...

Wow I can't believe I missed this LO before!!! It's fantastic! I love the felt rainbow! Feeling very inspired to try some felt on my LOs now!

Katie :)