Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Kid's Holiday Workshops

I fell inlove with this Bella kit when I saw it yesterday and just HAD to use it. This layout is for a kid's distressing technique class I am teaching in the school holidays.

Every school holidays our local scrap shop "Country Scrapbooking and Accessories" holds 2 weeks of kids workshops. These holidays I am teaching;
*Distressing Techniques layout
*Pirates Treasure Trove
*Princess Diary
*Basic Jewellery Making (necklace, bracelet and earrings on tigertail)
*Canvases
*Accordian Book
*Set of 3 cards (scrap style)
Each class runs twice a day, first for the 5-8's then for the 9 and overs.


I am really looking forward to working these school holidays. Murray is taking the girls away for the first week but for the second week they will have to come along to work with me and either join in on the classes or watch DVDs.

1 comments:

Karen L said...

Oh Gayle - love your layout - love the colours.