Yesterday I spent the whole day staring at a photo of my husband Murray I wanted to scrap and was totally uninspired. This happens a lot when I try and scrapbook men. I have no problem scrapbooking girlie layouts because you can add flowers and ribbon and girlie stuff, but when it comes to Murray, he doesn't appreciate those elements on his layouts. Anyway, it got me motivated to start a blog just about scrapbooking our MEN. It's called Masculine Scrapbooking Layouts and I would love it if you would email me your 'manly' layouts so I can have a variety of scrappers layouts on it. Also, I would love you to (if you feel lead to) add my link to your own blogs to advertise it a bit.
I'm looking forward to watching this new blog grow with a wide variety of Masculine layouts.
Gayle
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hope the new blog takes off! I'm heading over to take a look at it.
That's a great idea Gayle - I'm also heading over to have a look :) I'll post a link on my blog too when I get a chance. You know what - I don't think I've done any pages specifically about my DH, that's bad hey?!! I'll have to get started so I can send you some for the blog ;)
apping Gayle this is a great idea. I tend to end up adding flowers etc so will be great to get some masculine ideas
Post a Comment