I forgot to show you the full versions of my classes I taught at the retreat on the weekend. This first class was to teach the technique of cutting your pages and photos in half to continue onto the next page. Apparently it looks much better in real life. And here is the explosion box I taught.
Gayle your classes look amazing. Love your double page spreads. Also love looking back and seeing the layouts you created. They looks sensational. The retreat looks like it was a lot of fun.
This is a place to view my scrapbooking layouts that I have created over the past 13 years...both paper and digital. Over the past couple of years, scrapbooking has taken a back seat as I've ventured into more craft avenues such as hair accessories..
“But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren." Deuteronomy 4:9
2 comments:
Gayle your classes look amazing. Love your double page spreads. Also love looking back and seeing the layouts you created. They looks sensational. The retreat looks like it was a lot of fun.
hey gayle!
any chance of getting the instructions for the exploding box class? that looks great!!!
Post a Comment