Last night I was able to paper scrap for the first time since the retreat in March. Errin came over and we were able to get one finished and another one started. I bought this tree trunk rubon from Karen at the retreat as I have been wanting to do a tree layout for a while now.
Murray is away for a couple more days so I might be able to get some more done...hopefully tonight.
Tree Rubons by Hambly Screen Prints and leave PP by Scenic Route.


4 comments:
Great lo! I'm on a paper kick lately, too. I can digi scrap for a couple months straight, then get the urge to do a little paper for a while. It comes in spurts. LOL!!.
I love this layout Gayle. The tree trunk and leaves look great! So good to see your work.
I love this layout too Gayle - I have some transperancy that looks like your tree trunk and I have been wanting to use a tree on a layaout also. I think you have just inspired me. Looks awesome
This is amazing! Live the tree...goes perfectly with the pics!
I have linked to the digi store on my blog...thanks for the reminder. I fogot it!!
Kerryn
Post a Comment