Aren't these kids just the happiest little munchkins!
Willro&co Designs released this new Chugga Chugga kit today so I had a little play with it. I don't have any boyish photos so I went with these photos my sister-in-law Mick sent me.
This is a place to view my scrapbooking layouts that I have created over the past 13 years...both paper and digital. Over the past couple of years, scrapbooking has taken a back seat as I've ventured into more craft avenues such as hair accessories..
“But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren." Deuteronomy 4:9
2 comments:
What a gorgeous layout Gayle - great kit too. Love the alphabet. The "FOUR" looks really great.
Really cute! Don't you love those papers?
Post a Comment