Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Monday, March 31, 2008

Wave Rock Retreat

What an awesome weekend!!! 56 ladies attending the Wave Rock Scrapbooking Retreat this year in Hyden, WA. I was one of the tutors along with Alli Patterson and Sharon Manning. We each taught 2 classes and had great feedback for the ladies.

Here are some photos of the ladies busy scrapping during one of Sharon's classes.

And here are some of the ladies in Sharon's frames layout...

I was able to join in on two of the classes. This is my layout from Sharon's Solitude class.

And my layout from Alli's "Believe you can Live out Loud" class. HERE is Alli's version.

And then I was able to scrap two more layouts in social scrapping time.

Well I must run....gotta work.

Thanks to Karen and everyone who attended for making it such an AWESOME weekend and I can't wait til October!

1 comments:

Gigga said...

Hi Gayle
Thanks for a great weekend. You are so inspirational. See you in October.
Gigga