Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Thursday, March 27, 2008

What an Honour

Yesterday I was asked by Rowena Field of Willro&co to join her Creative Team! Rowena is a Digital designer and has created some amazing kits! I will be also working along side Sally Clifford, Tracey Smith , Karen Latham, and Terrie Logan. We are all Christian ladies who love to share our faith and love for Jesus. As part of this role, I will be uploading my digital layouts at A Cherry on Top, Faith Sisters, Scrap of Faith, Country Scrapbooking, Digi Shop Talk and Blue Bazaar. These are the stores Willro&co's kits can be purchased at.
I am loving digital lately...mainly because I have been trying not to use all my photos...but I also love it how I can create a layout in such a short amount of time and it is completely mess-free!

Tomorrow I am heading off to Hyden to the Wave Rock Scrapbooking Retreat! YAY!! I better get off here and go and get organised!
Catchya
Gayle

2 comments:

Karen L said...

Yahoo Gayle - Congratulations I know that you will have a great time DTing with these girls. Have a great weekend and we will catch up again next week.

Rowena said...

I am honoured that you would join me in scrapping the bigger picture. Seriously. :)