Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Sunday, March 2, 2008

CSB Retreat layouts

Well I had a big day of scrapping yesterday....and BOY it was HOT! I managed to get these layouts done while having a great time with the other girls.

This first one is of our day in Busselton for Australia Day.

And another layout...just because I love this photo.

This is Tayla when she was 6 months old (she is now 10) with her Granny.

My friend Lissa had done a page with this 'She' quote on it and I loved it so jotted it down to use....Love it.

And here is Breezy playing tennis...love these photos..

So now I have to get busy taking photos so I have some photos to scrap at Karen's retreat at the end of March!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Loving your latest LOs Gayle! You got a lot done at the retreat - sounds like it was a big day of scrapping!

Katie :)

Beverley said...

Love, love, love the 'fabulous' photo too. And the light quote - will have to put that one in my idea book! Beautiful layouts.

Karen L said...

Wow Gayle you got heaps done on the weekend and they are such gorgeous layouts. Love that "Light" quote also, think I might have to use it also. Have scrapped a page with all that yummy paper you sent me - it is up on my blog now if you want to check it out.

natalie michelmore said...

fantastic layouts there Gayle, sounds like you had a great day of scrapping, looking forward to seeing the full view layout from your previous post (the sneaky peak one)for your retreat.

All That Chit Chat said...

Great lo's! I really like "Fabulous". Such pretty colors and patterns!

Abundant blessings to you!