Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2 More Quick Digi's

I have just purchased two kits from Shabby Shoppe to make Jackie's birth announcements and a little album for her...they are sooo cute! Here are the previews if you want a sneak HERE and HERE I have just had a little play with one of the album pages. You get 12 8x8 layouts so I just have to add photos and journaling and other bits...and then the other kit has papers, alphas, embellishments etc.
Here is one layout I did with a friends daughter just as a trial run. All I did was add the photos and the title...EASY!

Also, Scrap of Faith has released a freebie digital kit to compliment the "Change" theme for the month. You can find the download link HERE
Here is my layout using the kit that was designed by Rowena, Casey and Terrie from Scrap of Faith. Its a bit basic, but I only had 15 mins last night beofre bed...

Catchya
Gayle

2 comments:

Karen L said...

Both layouts look great Gayle - in fact I really love the digi kit the girls did for Scrap of Faith. It is a great photo of you too.

All That Chit Chat said...

Both of these lo's are gorgous! What a pretty little girl. And you did that Change lo in 15 minutes? You're good!