I have been a digital scrapbooker for 5 years now and today I used a layered digital template for the first time!! I will be using these more often I think!
I downloaded a free template from PageMaps HERE to see if I liked it. (free one is down the bottom of the page). Instructions are included in the download if you have no idea like me.
You will need Photoshop or Photoshop Elements to be able to use these templates.
This is what the template looked like before I started...

and then I opened up the papers I wanted, dragged them onto the template and used the clipping mask function to cut them to the right shape...was so easy...and fun :)
Click on my layout to view larger
Credits:
PageMaps digital template
Julie Marie: Life Captured kit
I am so excited about the Scrapathon tomorrow night!!! Although I did have a nightmare about it last night haha. I only have 10 sets of photos so hopefully I don't get them all done and not have anything else to do.
Will be back sometime on Sunday with the layouts I create at the Scrapathon :D


1 comments:
Wow that was fast, and as you say - easy! I like what you did with this template. The photos and papers you chose are great. Well done on your first try, and imagine, your subsequent layouts will probably be even better! I'm glad you tried this out.
Post a Comment