I have missed out on doing the last 2 months sketch challenges over at
Ingeborg's Scrapbooking Competitions Blog because of our move and this month I didn't want to miss out so I did a quick digital layout just in the nick of time :)
This is Murray in one of his mates weddings in Victoria back in 1998 when he had hair!
Credits: Willro&Co Designs 'Complicated' kit
2 comments:
Very clean and beautiful! I love it
Greetings Hilde
Hi Gayle,
Thanks for your comments over on my blog! In answer to your question, yes the digital templates are basically layered PSD files and you just use them as clipping masks. On Ideas for Scrapbookers Pam shares her templates freely, so it's worth downloading one and trying it out (providing you have Photoshop or PSE - I'm not sure if PSD files work in other software or not?).
Sounds like you're having fun back in Esperance, and enjoying your scrapbooking. I miss my weekly check of your old photo blog, but it was becoming difficult to always get a photo taken :( and you've got your hands full too! I'll try and check in here more often now instead.
Post a Comment