

Click on the layouts to view them larger.
My two classes went well and received some good feedback.
Here is my 'Pinwheels & Bunting' Class...


My 'Going Places' Class (multi-photo layout)


Karen taught 2 classes this year...
'School Photos from Yesteryear' class (I made mine into a double layout)

'One of a Kind' Class.


I did another one similar to this too in teals (delicious!) but I am thinking it might be a pressie.


Lis taught two classes but I only participated in one...
'All in the Past' Class. This was a 4 layout class, I did one...


This year Karen gave us a sketch challenge to complete with the twist that we had to add 'something borrowed, something blue, something old, something new'. I made it into a double layout and used our new house photos...

I was able to get 3 layouts done that weren't class layouts.


I had a fabulous time and am in the mood to scrap. I wasn't ready to stop like some years.
The next retreat is on the weekend of the 25th of March :)
For other retreat attenders blog updates click on the below links:


2 comments:
Hi Gayle, It was great to see you again at the retreat and it looks like you managed to get some gorgeous pages done. See you in March for sure.
Sharon xo
Cant believe you girls have had time to blog already! You did so well with your classes Gayle - so glad you could teach again. Thanks for all the help you gave - you're amazing. Love ya.
Post a Comment