Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Monday, November 15, 2010

7 More :)

I still haven't packed away all the tables and my supplies from the Scrapathon yet so I have been doing a bit of scrapping in between church, going out to the farm and sleeping....
They are simple layouts but I have really been enjoying scrapping at my own leisure. In preparation for the Scrapathon I put kits together with a PageMap and photos so I have been working my way through those, but it is now time to pack away and return my house back to how it's supposed to be (and I have run out of double sided tape).
Here are 6 of the 7 layouts. I am not putting up the one about Bree's Chicken Pox cause she has no top on.

Ashlee early one morning at the beach...


Ashlee and Tayla at their Aunty Jackie's wedding back in 2002...


Hide n Seek at the Parker's Farm...


Bree with her broken arm when she was 19 months old...



Tayla learning how to ride her bike without training wheels at 6....


Murray's first road train drive on his L's...


Notice how I am scrapping very old photos! I am running out of photos again...argh!

1 comments:

Karen L said...

Wow Gayle you have been on a mission with your scrapbooking. I feel so slack with mine, Haven't done a layout since May. Have probably forgotten how to scrap. Guess nothing will happen though until I get home in January.