We had our craft day at the church today...after a long break. In 3 hours I was only able to complete 1 layout :( My problem being my lack of photos!! I really need to get onto that so I can start thinking about my classes for the Scrappin' Outback retreat.
Here is the layout i completed. Those gorgoeus flet accents and ribbons are by Mindy Terasawa.
This photo is of Bree right before our Youth Service on Saturday night. Ashlee picked her clothes for her :)


3 comments:
Gayle,
Bree looks so much like a Berry in this shot. (We know she always has but especially here) and so grown up. Too cute!
Lissa.
Awww... the beetle is looking the wrong way :P
Love it - mind you I love all your LOs so that shouldn't be a surprise to you...
xx
I completely love this layout....just beautiful!!!
Post a Comment