Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Have Been Shopping!!!!!

I had the most awesome opportunity to shop at Scrappin' Outback yesterday!
We headed to Hyden for Matt's 3oth birthday yesterday arvo..which was AWESOME!
Karen opened the shop for me and left me to shop ...and boy did I shop. I can't wait for craft group tomorrow now so I can have a play...now to find photos :(
Here are my new goodies....
12x12 pad of Core'dinations, white bazzill, Kraft Cardstock and White Embossed dots bazzill.
Cosmo Cricket 'Early Bird' and 'Girl Friday' packs
Little Yellow Bicycle 'Baby Safari' for a canvas for Mum of Ella.
Basic Grey 'Lime Rickey' to go with some scraps I have.
Basic Grey 'Lemonade'

Basic Grey 'Offbeat'
October Afternoon 'Cherry Hill'
Basic Grey chipbaord alphas, buttons, my first bottle of Glimmer Mist is 'key lime pie', and a brackets border punch.
That should keep me going for a while :)

1 comments:

Karen L said...

Wow you really have been shopping Gayle. Love all the yummy papers and can't wait to see what you do with them all - might even motivate me to do some more layouts.