Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Monday, December 29, 2008

Some Holiday Layouts

I am on holidays at the moment staying at Mum's and managed to get a couple of layouts done last night. I am hoping to catch up with some scrapping buddies while I am here ...but seem to be running out of time. Lissa, Lisa and Karen, if you are reading this...we NEED to scrap!
This first layout is photos from the SoF retreat...I chose photos where we were all laughing as that is what we seemed to do for most of the weekend.
and this layout says that my girls are the best gift I could ever receive as they bring me so much joy. I got this idea from Kerryn.

I have brought enough photos for 11 more layouts....so hopefully in the next 5 days I will get a chance to scrap again.

2 comments:

Karen L said...

Great layouts Gayle -love that you are getting to do some scrapbooking. Sounds iike you are having a great break- enjoy it. We have just started our holidays.

Sharmaine said...

Enjoy the break Gayle.
Love the pages you have made and look forward to seeing more :)