Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Monday, December 15, 2008

Yay..More Layouts Done

Last night I scrapped with Amy again...we are going to try and at least scrap together once a week and will be starting out Craft Group next year...probably in one of our homes.

I did these 2 last night....


and these layouts I did a couple of weeks ago and forgot to photograph...




5 comments:

Karen L said...

Gorgeous Layouts Gayle - think I need to find a scrapbooking buddy to scrap with weekly also - Just might get more done that way.

Chrissy said...

Someone is missing from that first collage of photos... me! :( :( Wished I could have been there, just wasn't God's plan for me to go I guess. Maybe the next one hey! I'll be SO praying for that!
Chrissy x

Karen said...

Love the layouts Gayle! Especially the one of Corb and Jaimee. Very cute couple.Its so nice that you have Amy to scrap with - She's one great gal.

Anonymous said...

ahhh love looking at your layouts and these are just divine!!!
Allison

All That Chit Chat said...

Love these layouts esp "Glasses". Great blog header, too. I'm going to try to do a little for Willro while I'm on vacation.