Now this kit was fun to play with. I would like to do more soon because there are other colours I would like to play with..like the reds...nice! the embellishments....glitter!! the papers... and my first example...
Love what you have done with this kit Gayle - am real keen to have a play with it myself. Love your new photography a day blog too and think I might like to do one also.
This is a place to view my scrapbooking layouts that I have created over the past 13 years...both paper and digital. Over the past couple of years, scrapbooking has taken a back seat as I've ventured into more craft avenues such as hair accessories..
“But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren." Deuteronomy 4:9
3 comments:
Love what you have done with this kit Gayle - am real keen to have a play with it myself. Love your new photography a day blog too and think I might like to do one also.
Ooooh that's a stunning layout! Love how you've used the kit... can't wait to see more.
glad you liked it!!
look forward to the red LO!
Post a Comment