Here is the latest product by Willro&Co Designs....Rusty Stuff! and here is my example using the 'Rusty Stuff' kit and the 'Rusty Imprint Alpha' for my photo mat.
I think the face says cute ... it's the jacket that says attitude! And it's a fantastic layout ... you used the rusty stuff well and I really like the background 'paper' and the swirls behind the photo.
This is a place to view my scrapbooking layouts that I have created over the past 13 years...both paper and digital. Over the past couple of years, scrapbooking has taken a back seat as I've ventured into more craft avenues such as hair accessories..
“But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren." Deuteronomy 4:9
5 comments:
Wow Gayle!! Very striking page!! love it.
Hope the week is a wonderful one :)
I love that LO! What a spunk he was....is... :)
I think the face says cute ... it's the jacket that says attitude! And it's a fantastic layout ... you used the rusty stuff well and I really like the background 'paper' and the swirls behind the photo.
Nah! Cute's not the right word! It's COOL MAN!
Oh wow, stunning Gayle! Handsome young guy you have there :)
Post a Comment