Just too good Miss Gayle - wow that was quick work - they look great especially your first layout. Love the way you have embraced this digi scrapbooking. You and Sal have been a huge inspiration to me with it. I also have a couple to share as well.
Gayle just checking you blog again and noticed that you have revamped it again - love the new look - is it another one of your creations from scratch. Looks great.
This is a place to view my scrapbooking layouts that I have created over the past 13 years...both paper and digital. Over the past couple of years, scrapbooking has taken a back seat as I've ventured into more craft avenues such as hair accessories..
“But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren." Deuteronomy 4:9
4 comments:
Just too good Miss Gayle - wow that was quick work - they look great especially your first layout. Love the way you have embraced this digi scrapbooking. You and Sal have been a huge inspiration to me with it. I also have a couple to share as well.
Congratulations to Ashlee on winning Champion Girl and to you for scrapping the event in the same day! I think you deserve a medal!!!!!! LOL
Sharon
xx
Gayle you're so good at these digi LOs! I would never have thought of doing a digi double LO! (what a tongue-twister lol!).
Katie :)
Gayle just checking you blog again and noticed that you have revamped it again - love the new look - is it another one of your creations from scratch. Looks great.
Post a Comment