Here are my first two layouts using http://www.scrapblog.com/ mentioned in a previous post.


Then I discovered that in the already created 'templates' there were some cool pages and I just had to add my photos and tweak them a bit...so these next ones aren't my designs but I think they look cool.





To see my Scrapblog album there is a link to it in my sidebar.


Then I discovered that in the already created 'templates' there were some cool pages and I just had to add my photos and tweak them a bit...so these next ones aren't my designs but I think they look cool.





To see my Scrapblog album there is a link to it in my sidebar.
edited to add...and this one I just made from scratch


1 comments:
Glad you managed to get the pages onto your blog! They look great - I love using the templates too. They are so quick and easy! Scrapblog is very addictive!
Katie :)
Post a Comment