Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Adding a vignette to your photos

I have always loved how people add dark edges to their photos...well I just found out how to do it and I am a bit excited. I had been shown to do it by using the burn tool...but this is heaps better!
Here is the link to where I learned it... http://scrapbookdimensions.com/blog/?p=607
and here is my example...

BEFORE




AFTER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Gayle,
My name is Priscila and I'm from SP/Brazil. The other day I was looking for a few things in Google about Digital Scrapbooking b/c I didn't know how to do it, and I found your blog. It was so great b/c besides your scraps being so beautiful, you are also a christian like me. I enter you blog every week since then and i love to listen to your song list and to check out your tips. The best one for me was the tip about www.scrapblog.com, b/c I dont have any professional skills on the computer, and this site was great for me because I can get some layouts.
So, thank you for your tips, and continue this great work of yours...

God bless you and your beautiful family.

Priscila. (pri_wissen at scrapblog)

Chrissy said...

Hey thanks Gayle!! I'm only about two weeks in to actually using photoshop *shock horror I know*(giggle) and have been just using the burn tool so this was fabulous. I love learning new things. Thanks sweetie for sharing. :)