I took this photo of my friend Yvonne and her son 2 years ago. They are staying with us at the moment and Yvonne asked me to scrap this photo to frame. She wanted an old heritage feel to it.... Background PP - Maryann Buchanan, Terra Firma Kit Other PP - K Pertiet, Floral Delight Notepaper - Tracy Collins, Naturally notepaper stamped Accent/lace - Krystal Hartley, Love Freebie Love Cluster Stitching - Willro&co Designs, Stitching kit
Oh Gayle, gorgeous layout, love the hand in hand photo. Love the lace and the little bird. You will be so proud of me too - I have digi scrapped all weekend, will upload tonight for you to see.
This is a place to view my scrapbooking layouts that I have created over the past 13 years...both paper and digital. Over the past couple of years, scrapbooking has taken a back seat as I've ventured into more craft avenues such as hair accessories..
“But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren." Deuteronomy 4:9
2 comments:
Oh Gayle, gorgeous layout, love the hand in hand photo. Love the lace and the little bird. You will be so proud of me too - I have digi scrapped all weekend, will upload tonight for you to see.
This is so lovely. I would love to be given this.
Gail
Post a Comment