Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Scrappin' at Work

Today I had to take the girls to work with me so they scrapbooked while I worked. I had a couple of quiet hours in the arvo so I got a page done too. Here are our creations.
This first one is a layout I did of Ashlee.
This is Tayla's wafer stick tin she covered for her money box.
Here is Ashlee's paper mache CD box she covered to give to her teacher. Ash also made a canvas of herself for Murray and my Christmas pressie but it is already wrapped and I'm not allowed to read it.
And Bree's little paper mache book she covered for her teacher.

So proud of my kidlets...they did a great job.

4 comments:

Scrapsister said...

Wow, did they ever!! I love the girl's projects...they will be much loved and appreciated I know.
Kerryn

Chrissy said...

You and your sweeties have all done a fabulous job Gayle!! :-) The teachers are sooo going to love these precious gifts.

Hugs
Chrissy xx

Karen L said...

Gayle i would be real proud of them too. They have done an amazing job. Their gifts looks fabulous and I am sure their teachers will just love them.

Diane Lovell said...

Wow! They are awesome projects!!