Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Holiday Layouts so far...

I was able to fit all my scrap stash in the car so I can scrap to my heart content on my holiday. Last night I had Karen and Lissa over and I was able to get one layout finished. The photos were taken 10 years ago back in 97 when Tayla was only 6 months old.

This one is also 10 years ago when Tayla was born....look how young I am (19). I have already scrapped these photos for our family album but I wanted one for Tayla's album too.

And here is Tayla this year with her Daddy. Love these photos.

And here is my layout about this Christmas. I was unable to edit my photos because the computer I am on doesn't have any editing programs so the photos are a bit dark...oh well.

Hopefully I can get some more layouts done in the next week. Hope you are all having a great holiday...

Gayle

0 comments: