Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Monday, December 31, 2007

More holiday layouts....

I was able to do 4 more layouts last night. There's not much to do in an imaculate house you are house sitting and the kids are in bed....so scrapping it was!

This first layout is of when Bree was born (nearly 7 years ago). It is for Ashlee's album. i'm definitely going to buy more MM note worthy papers.
These photos are of my brother-in-law competing in the Busselton half iron man in May. We were holidaying there for our 11th anniversary and they happened to be there at the same time.
This is Ashlee at 7 months old. It's been good to finally start to wade through all my old photos. I don't know what I'll do when i do catch up and have no photos to scrap though!

And this is a photo I took when we were living at the farm in 2005. It was a foggy morning. I just love this photo.

5 comments:

miss~nance said...

Beautiful LO Gayle. I especially love the farm one. Great pic and beautifully presented.

Karen L said...

Gayle these are gorgeous layouts. Love the Half Iron Man one and the four generations. In face think I might have to scraplift a couple. So glad that you have had this little opportunity to be creative without feeling guilty about getting work (house) done instead.

Cass said...

Gorgeous layouts! Happy New Year! :D

Katie said...

Your LOs are wonderful Gayle! Glad to hear you've had an opportunity to squeeze in some more scrapping time!

Katie :)

Chrissy said...

Gayle I just *adore* that pic of the farm on a foggy morning, reminds me of when we lived in the country. You've scrapped it so beautifully too! :-)