Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend Layouts

I was able to do a few layouts this weekend. This first one is my treasures layout for Murray's album of his family collection.
These photos are from a friends 30th birthday last year. It was a 70's night. The blonde bombshell is my sister Suzie...she looked like Kath off Kath and Kim...hehehe. And in case youdon't know the red head is ME!! The heart idea is borrowed from Karen Smith's "Love" layout.
This next layout is about Ashlee's love for drawing. I am not happy with this layout, but its done now.
Last one...this is one of Bree's first birthday. I am still to catch up on old photos...up to 10 years old....hopefully one day I will be all up to date.

bye bye

1 comments:

Katie said...

Glad you got to do some LOs this weekend Gayle! They look great. Love the heart idea! Looks really effective!

Katie :)