These are some of my favourite products at the moment.....scollop paper, Autumn Leaves Journaling stamps, MM glitter alpha stickers. I was able to complete one layout again last night at the scrapshop...."Why I Love Being a Girl"
This looks lovely Gayle. I really should use my stamps. On the weekend at the crop Natti opened my new pack and had a play so at least someone is using them! LOL
This is a place to view my scrapbooking layouts that I have created over the past 13 years...both paper and digital. Over the past couple of years, scrapbooking has taken a back seat as I've ventured into more craft avenues such as hair accessories..
“But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren." Deuteronomy 4:9
3 comments:
Mmmm, I love those journalling stamps.
Oh Gayle, love this layout, love how you have used all the journalling stamps on the one layout. Love checking out your work.
This looks lovely Gayle.
I really should use my stamps. On the weekend at the crop Natti opened my new pack and had a play so at least someone is using them! LOL
Post a Comment