Lately I have been very uninspired by my own imagination so yesterday I decided to try and break out of my uncreativeness (is that even a word) and do some scraplifting. I made a 5 page word document of 100 of the layouts I have in my favourites folder (lots of little pictures of layouts). Last night I managed to do 2 scraplifts...which I am very pleased with.
This first one was inspired by Nikala O'brien by THIS layout.
And this one has been in my favourite folder for ages...it was inspired by Caroline McLachlan's Family layout. (that's actually a white background cardstock...but looks blue in the photo)


6 comments:
Gorgeous layouts Gayle! I quite often find that when I go to scraplift they turn out very different anyway and that gets my mojo back! I love Nikala's work too.
LOL It;s not a word BUT I know exactly what it means. ;-) Me too!!! *sigh* Love your scraplifts, they are super lovely!
Chrissy x
Love the phots in the second layout.
love them gayle, you are such an inspiration to me and my scrapbooking :) Mwah
Love Katie xxxxxxxxxx
what uncreativeness? lol! your layouts always look great Gayle!
love the photos of your daughter on the trampoline, wow shes pretty flexible!
hope your creativity comes back to you soon!
Great layouts Gayle - really love love love the photos in your Flexi girl layout.
Post a Comment