I have signed up with the Scrap of Faith's first cirlce journal. For those who don't know what a cirlce journal is I will explain. There are 12 ladies in our group. Each lady has her own theme to her journal...mine is "Words to Live By". Each month my journal gets sent on to a different lady who creates a double layout for it, so at the end of the 12 months I will receive my journal back with 12 double layouts in it each a different interpretation of my theme. There are some great themes the other ladies have chosen and I am looking forward to exploring them as they are all christian related themes.
So here are my pages.
This is my cover.

The intro page that explains to the ladies participating what my theme is.

The sign in page..the ladies select a tag and decorate it and add some infp about themselves.

My double layout on my theme. I have chosen 5 Bible verses that challenge me to live my life as a christian.
I have kept it pretty simple cause I wasn't very inspired today.
Gayle
1 comments:
It looks great Gayle - you have done an excellent job. Your pages might be simple but the message is powerful.
Post a Comment