
Got three layouts done yesterday while looking after the scrap shop for Kerri while she was at a field day. This first one is back in 04 at the Great Australian Bight. I used my new stamps from Cass...love em...will be using them a lot more!
Here are some more old photos from 04 (trying to get all my older ones scrapped).
And a ride on Puffing Billy in Victoria....very simple LO...but I really want to get my older photos done so I can go onto other projects.
Errin and I went on a photo shoot again today because she ran out of photos to scrap. We both scrapbooked this photo today with the same bible verse. Check out Errins blog for her take on it.
A quick layout before tea.
This layout is about Tayla's Beanie Kid obsession. Each Beanie Kid has a BK#, birthdate and personality description.

Errin and I made these prayer journals yesterday as part of her discipleship training. It's designed by Nat Mardon and the instructions were a free download from Scrap of Faith. Click HERE for the instructions.
This is the inside cover including a pocket for notes and the first section for Prayers of Adoration (telling God how much I love him).
The 2nd section is for prayers of Confession and Forgiveness and the 3rd section is for prayers of thanks (for all the wonderful things God has done in my life and for answered prayers)
The 4th section is for prayers for things I need... like special blessings, healing or guidance. The 5th section is for prayers for others (family, friends, my church, the lost etc)
And the 6th section is for things I feel God is speaking to me about.
This is the second page for Mum's Life Album. This is Mum's parents. I'm really enjoying making this album.
Here are some more old photos from 04 (trying to get all my older ones scrapped).
And a ride on Puffing Billy in Victoria....very simple LO...but I really want to get my older photos done so I can go onto other projects.
Errin and I went on a photo shoot again today because she ran out of photos to scrap. We both scrapbooked this photo today with the same bible verse. Check out Errins blog for her take on it.
A quick layout before tea.
This layout is about Tayla's Beanie Kid obsession. Each Beanie Kid has a BK#, birthdate and personality description.
Errin and I made these prayer journals yesterday as part of her discipleship training. It's designed by Nat Mardon and the instructions were a free download from Scrap of Faith. Click HERE for the instructions.
This is the inside cover including a pocket for notes and the first section for Prayers of Adoration (telling God how much I love him).
The 2nd section is for prayers of Confession and Forgiveness and the 3rd section is for prayers of thanks (for all the wonderful things God has done in my life and for answered prayers)
The 4th section is for prayers for things I need... like special blessings, healing or guidance. The 5th section is for prayers for others (family, friends, my church, the lost etc)
And the 6th section is for things I feel God is speaking to me about.
This is the second page for Mum's Life Album. This is Mum's parents. I'm really enjoying making this album.
I had a vision of this layout while praying for our town about 6 months ago and felt tonight that I was to do it. The verse is 2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land"


Another quick digital layout cause I was bored and I have some cool new kits to use. This kit is a freebie by Isabelle Cyr.
Ok..I have made two cards today out of scraps and it got me thinking that maybe I should make a challenge for myself to make a card every time I do a layout out of the scraps.
Thought it was time to have another go at digital scrapbooking. I love these mini kits. They are Weeds and Wildflowers creations. I love the look of doodling on layouts and can't do it myself so these kits are great...it is already done for me! This layout expresses my love for photography...since 1990 when I got my first camera at 13.
These are my nieces and nephews (and 3 girls)...all the grand kids on the Smith side.
I made this layout for my friend Errin. She is a new christian and this layout is to remind her who she is in Christ and how God sees her.
This is an Explosion Box I have made for a class sample for Father's Day. I have kept the 'decorating' quite simple so everyone can get it finished in the allocated time.
This layout is for a Scrap of Faith Cybercrop Challenge. The challenge was to 1. create a layout in white/pink/green 2. make your own embellishment (the flowers) 3. add a bible verse. So this is my interpretation. The bible verse reads "What matters is not your outer appearance - the styling of your hair, the jewellery you wear, the type of clothes - but your inner disposition. Cultivate inner beauty, the gentle, gracious kind that God delights in." 1Peter 3:3-4.

Ok..I have made two cards today out of scraps and it got me thinking that maybe I should make a challenge for myself to make a card every time I do a layout out of the scraps.
Thought it was time to have another go at digital scrapbooking. I love these mini kits. They are Weeds and Wildflowers creations. I love the look of doodling on layouts and can't do it myself so these kits are great...it is already done for me! This layout expresses my love for photography...since 1990 when I got my first camera at 13.
These are my nieces and nephews (and 3 girls)...all the grand kids on the Smith side.
I made this layout for my friend Errin. She is a new christian and this layout is to remind her who she is in Christ and how God sees her.
This is an Explosion Box I have made for a class sample for Father's Day. I have kept the 'decorating' quite simple so everyone can get it finished in the allocated time.
This layout is for a Scrap of Faith Cybercrop Challenge. The challenge was to 1. create a layout in white/pink/green 2. make your own embellishment (the flowers) 3. add a bible verse. So this is my interpretation. The bible verse reads "What matters is not your outer appearance - the styling of your hair, the jewellery you wear, the type of clothes - but your inner disposition. Cultivate inner beauty, the gentle, gracious kind that God delights in." 1Peter 3:3-4.

14 comments:
Gorgeous layout Gayle. I actually did a layout of my daughter and used this verse too. Great verse isn't it. Love checking out your blog and seeing all your beautiful work.
Beautiful photo, gorgeous scrapping. :)
Love your box for Father's Day. It looks awesome.
Looking great Gayle - like your Christmas one - really different colour scheme. Looks great. Love checking out your work.
tu fais des merveilles ! j'adore !
wow wow wow! I'm so totally putting your blog in my favourites!
Just gorgeous Gayle - just love your prayer journal. You have done an awesome job with it. Loving everything you do.
oooooohhh ahhhhhhh I love them all Gayle!! Your prayer journal looks fantastic and what a WONDERFUL activity to do for discipleship!!
Please share this on SOF!!
The box looks fab too!! I have that on my 'to make' list ... hopefully will be able to for a Xmas pressie for someone!
I Love love love all your layouts on here but have to say the one at the very top is birlliant. Totally love it.
(((hugs)))
A.
Wow you are on a scrapping roll this month. Love em all.... xx
Loving the journal. Might have to give it a go...
xx
hiya Gayle
Love your LO with all of us on it!! :)u are so gorgeous! Hope u are having a good day
Alex
PS you must have heaps of ribbon by now!!! :)
Beautiful Layouts Gayle. Love how you put us all on the SOF layout. Thank you God for providing us with SOF friends!
Wow Gayle what a roll you are on with your scrapbooking at the momment. I just love love love all your new layotus. Especially love the one you did on "What Scrap of Faith means to YOU" I can so identify with what you are saying.
Oh wow I can't believe I missed this post before! So many fantastic LOs! I love your scrapping style Gayle!
Katie :)
Post a Comment