Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

~July 2007 Layouts~

These next three layouts I did while on holidays in Esperance. I had so much fun scrapping with my Esperance friends again. Another very late night...
This is my cover page for my mums LIFE album. I can't really go any further now until she finishes writing her memoirs. I'm so excited about this album though. Got some awesome photos to scrap!
Breezy at 4 weeks old....I love her little smile in this photo. This is the first time I have used my MM foam flower stamps and I've probably had them for a year. First time using Bazzill Bling too.
Ashlee's first go at snorkelling with her dad.
Here is my first layout for the month. This is Murrays parents and all of their grandkids. Not too happy with this one, but I love the photos of Bree trying to jump off the spring board at Kulin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats Great Gayle, I Like how you've managed to border the photo with embellies & titles etc.
xx

Karen L said...

Love this layout too Gayle - love your border of flowers as well. You have really been on a roll with your scrapbooking hey. Just loving what you are producing. God Bless

Rowena said...

Look great Gayle.
Cant wait to see the 30th birthday LO's :)

Anonymous said...

Loving your new ones Gayle!!
Nice pp on LIFE of ur mummy!!!
xx

Karen L said...

Wow Gayle - love your new layouts - especially the one you are doing for your MUM . Love the colours and the papers you have used. Glad you had a great time scrapbooking with all your old friends. Love scrapbooking with our girls monthly too - just hate the packing up to get there.