Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Friday, June 22, 2007

~June 2007 Layouts~

Well this has been a VERY slack month of scrapbooking! Hopefully I will feel inspired to scrap more often soon. Mum is here to stay at the moment and has bought all her old childhood photos with her so I have been busy scanning them in and gathering details about each photo. She is also in the process of writing her life story, so soon I will be able to scrapbook my mums history. I am so excited! I have also got her wedding dress here (and it fits me!) so I will try and get some photos of it too.

Here are this months layouts.
This layout is about my Bible and how as Christians we need to read God's Word to grow closer to Him and how it is our weapon in life's battles. The photo opens out to reveal my journaling and photo of my Bible. This layout was scraplifted from a layout by Karen Latham. Thanks for the inspiration Karen...love your work!


(click on the below journaling to read it) The other journaling page on the left is verses about reading God's Word. This layout is from last months challenge pack at Country Scrapbooking.

7 comments:

Neek said...

What a lovely layout Gayle - just beautiful.

Monique

katie said...

beautiful gayle :)

miss~nance said...

Great LO's, really love the way you have put together "restores my SOul".

Chrissy said...

Gayle I have had the loveliest time looking at all your beautiful LOs, I see we both love black backgrounds and gorgeous blossoms too!! :-)

Hugs and blessings!
Chrissy x

Anonymous said...

love the layout about the bible reading. i decided to read a chapter a night starting in Genesis before bed and it's changed my life. now i CAN'T go to bed without reading my chapter!

Karen L said...

Layout looks great Gayle - love how it has turned out. Feel honored that you have done the "Restore my Soul" layout and I love what you have done with it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely.. as per usual...
Where's your canvases???