
This is Murray's Mums side of the family.
This is the Esperance Ag Show last year. It was the first year the girls were allowed to go on the grown up rides.
Today I was inspired to do a digital scrapbooking layout. This is my friend Talitha. This week I did a photo shoot for her are we are about to start her Book of Me. I just LOVE this photo of her...she's so beautiful. Man, digital scrapbooking is quick, easy and CLEAN! Absolutely NO mess to clean up! The journaling on this layout reads "Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart" Ps 37:4...and the barcode down the bottom reads "Fearfully and Wonderfully Made"
Well I haven't scrapped for a while. Ashlee and I spent some time together on Saturday while Murray took Bree and Tayla to the speedway and we got 4 layouts done each.This first layout is of Ashlee at 4 weeks old. The journaling is from her baby book. This layout is scraplifted from Ali Russells "Day Dreamer" layout. She is my all time favourite scrapper at the moment. To veiw more of her layouts visit her gallery at Embellished.
Here is Ashlee when she lost her first tooth....

This one is of Murray jumping his motorbike over a road on one of his boys weekends when we lived in Victoria. (Sons of Thunder was the name of their group)

And Tayla at Bimbimbie Wildlife Park in Victoria. She had no fear at all holding these reptiles.


5 comments:
these are all awesome layouts Gayle love them all and pleased to see you have scrapped
Gayle you are such a blessing and I just love your song on this site. I'll have to get on and add some more stuff to our blog.......
Wow Gayle - love these latest layouts you have been doing. Must admit I love Ali's work too and feel very blessed to be able to scrap with her IRL. Her layouts look even better IRL too.
Hey Gayle - loving the extra layouts you have been adding. Your work is awesome.
Loving your work Gayle. Gotta love that face in Toothless.
Post a Comment