A quick one of Murray's Ute...that he loves.
I got all inspired to scrap last night....haven't scrapped for 2 weeks so it was nice to do it again. This first layout it for the April 1,2,3 Monthly Challenge.
And this layout is from when we spent a couple of days in Perth with the Parkers and went ice skating. We were only there for half and hour cause they were closing, but we had a great time and will go back for Tayla's birthday in June.
The three criteria was...
1. Use Swirls or Florishes (which is the wooden swirly accent)
2. No paint!
3. Use gemstones (which are on the flourish)
And this layout is from when we spent a couple of days in Perth with the Parkers and went ice skating. We were only there for half and hour cause they were closing, but we had a great time and will go back for Tayla's birthday in June..jpg)
These are the layouts I finished at the Country Scrapbooking Retreat on the weekend of the 1st of April..jpg)
.jpg)
.JPG)
Here are some photos from the weekend...(click on the photo to veiw larger).JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.jpg)
.jpg)

7 comments:
Gayle, I find your this blog so inspirational and I love love love the birthday layout at the top. TFS your beautiful work!
Gayle these layouts are amazing. I love all the ribbon you used on "Feed the Birds" wow what a lot of work that must have been. Your so clever, thanks for sharing. Seeing your work really inspires me.
Happy Easter to you and your family xxoo
From Susan@Scrapboxx
I particularly LOVE the one with all ther ibbons Gayle - VERY STRIKING!!
Hey Gayle it looks like you had a terrific weekend. Love all your Layouts, especially the one with the ribbons. Hope you guys had a wonderful Easter
Was just over and your other blog but found yours crap one!!! LOve you layouts. Fantastic use of ribbon.
A.
www.altogetherscrap.com.au
wow you have been scrapping up a storm Charm tagged me so I have to tag as well I do not know many so I have chosen you hope thats ok
you can cheek out my blog
Woo Hoo... Totally in love with these new LOs!!! Cant wait to be back online to see them on the big screen so I can stare a little longer!...
Loving what your doing. I can sense a bit of scraplifting coming on... hehe
Post a Comment