Last night I was able to get 2 more layouts done. I had planned to do another one but wanted it to be special so went on the net to get inspired but didn't get any further cause I went on MSN and chatted with Lesley for ages :) Ah well..there is always this arvo :) and I have new papers I just bought at Country Scrapbooking...beautiful Kaiser ones called 'La-Di-Da' with cute birdies :D
So I am thinking I might have to put last nights layout aside and use my new papers.
Here are the ones I did yesterday...
Ashlee's Baptism...
I told Tay I did a layout about her and as she was looking at it she leaned over to her friend and whispered 'Mum can do better'...HAHA!!! She said it was too plain...so I told her that I like plain these days :D
Probably be back later with another one.



0 comments:
Post a Comment