Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Retreat Layout

I wasn't able to go to the Wave Rock Retreat in March, but when I saw this class Sharon Manning taught I just had to have the kit! Yesterday we spent the day in Hyden with Matt and Karen and I got to browse her amazing shop! There are soo many yummy papers and embellies there!
As soon as we got home last night I made up my kit..I love how it turned out. Thanks Sharon!
These papers are by Fancy Pants 'Vintage Valentine' range.
I have another layout to make to from the kit but need an idea first..it's a pocket layout so I need to figure out what I will use it for.


I have another cute set of papers I can't wait to use too...they are from the Crate Paper 'Paper Dolls' Collection.
Catchya
Gayle

1 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Oh it's stunning Gayle - great job!