Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Monday, October 20, 2008

Retreat Layouts

I had the most fabulous of weekends last weekend at the Wave Rock Retreat! I think there was over 40 ladies that attended and we all had a great time doing what we love to do best...create!
The classes were all great and I had great feedback about my classes. There were ladies going back and doing their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th layouts using my class designs so thats always a good sign ;)
I was able to do some layouts too while I wasn't teaching...here they are...
This double layout was from Lis Cassey's class...

Scraplifted this layout from Amy....

This layout was from Sharon's class...

Scraplifted this one from Gigga....

and these ones I did in my spare time.

really don't like this one, but you get that hey ;)

6 comments:

Karen L said...

Yahoo Gayle - you have been busy and on a role - does that mean you have your paper scrapbooking mojo back again. Love love love all your gorgeous layouts. Glad to hear that you and Amy had a great weekend away.

Katie said...

Wow you got a lot of LOs done! They all look great! Glad to hear you had a great time at your retreat!

Katie :)

Gigga said...

Hi Gayle
Thanks for a great weekend.. I will be scraplifting some of those new layouts too.
Catch ya
Gigga (Sandra)

Anonymous said...

It was a great weekend all round wasn't it. I have to confess I was one that did 4 repeats of one of your classes! Love the rest of your layouts too Gayle. Looking forward to next time!!
Ann

Condi Scrappers said...

Gayle,
Thanks for a great weekend! I thoroughly enjoyed your classes and layouts taught.I especially loved the Ray Of Light class, think I'll be repeating that layout again very soon!
Linda

Sharon Manning said...

All your layouts look awesome Gayle and I know the ladies at the retreat were on fire with the "Shine" layout you did. Now all I have to do is finish off some of my own so I can post them up. Just need more hours in the day!
Good to see you again too!
Sharon
xo