Now that I have finished preparing for the Wave Rock Retreat (I am a tutor at this weekend) and I have all my photos for the classes printed, I can actually sit back and get excited now without being a tad stressed (only a tad). For the past week I have been fighting off a head cold/chest cold/conjuctivitis...ewww..I know! But I am topped up with antibiotics and should be fighting fit for the retreat. This time there will be 6 classes and a tutorial so it is jam packed with inspiration! I am planning on joining in on most of the classes and have my photos all ready and waiting in anticipation. Amy is coming with me too this time which will be sooo cool...as well as my mum...YAY! What a blast we will have....
And also!!! It is only 3 weeks until the Scrap of Faith Retreat in Brisbane!! I don't plan to paper scrap at that one, but Sal is bringing one of her spare laptops for me to use so I can digital scrapbook (don't want to lug my supplies across with me).
Wow...so many exciting things happening in the next few months...only 16 days until we head off on our holiday to Melbourne!
So next post will probably be with the layouts I completed at Wave Rock...so keep posted!
Gayle
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment