Looks great Gayle - love the alpha you have used, also like the bling arrow and the flower in the corner. Great layout - nice to see the occasional paper layout.
This is a place to view my scrapbooking layouts that I have created over the past 13 years...both paper and digital. Over the past couple of years, scrapbooking has taken a back seat as I've ventured into more craft avenues such as hair accessories..
“But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren." Deuteronomy 4:9
3 comments:
Looks great Gayle - love the alpha you have used, also like the bling arrow and the flower in the corner. Great layout - nice to see the occasional paper layout.
Great lo! Love the colors and all of the elements!
wGreat layout! I like the different fonts used for the title.
Nice photo,
Sunny
Post a Comment