I have been printing off all my digital scrapbooking layouts in 8x8 inch and have a lovely AMM album to put them into. I have discovered that I hadn't saved about 6 of them in a large format so I can't print them, so I am re doing some of them that I don't want to lose.
One of them was one I made last year that I love. It's called 'Lord, Heal our Land'...it took me ages to find all the photos again and while searching I was deeply affected by some photos I saw on Google Images...especially when I googled 'famine'. We are so blessed to live this life here in Australia.
Here's my layout if you didn't see it the first time.

1 comments:
Gayle, I love this layout - love the photos you have chosed to go with this verse. What an impact it gives to the verse - and what a challenge to us to pray.
Post a Comment