Here is another digital layout for Ella's 8x8 Album. She is 6 weeks and 3 days old in these gorgeous photos. Look at the middle one...she is cuddling her teddy..so sweet.
Credits: Pink October Free Kit 2007, found HERE at 2 peas.
This is a place to view my scrapbooking layouts that I have created over the past 13 years...both paper and digital. Over the past couple of years, scrapbooking has taken a back seat as I've ventured into more craft avenues such as hair accessories..
“But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren." Deuteronomy 4:9
1 comments:
Gayle what a gorgeous page - such beautiful photos. I would really love to see this album when it is finished. I know that it will be very special.
Post a Comment