Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Look What Murray Bought Me!

A Cuttlebug for my birthday...cool hey! What a lovely husband I have.


If you don't know what a Cuttlebug does find out more HERE.

The girls have had a wondeful time making cards for their friends. Its the first thing they wanted to do this morning before school..hehehe. They are making gorgeous cards too. I bought 3 Designer Mat Pads by K&Company (4x6") and we are using them as our patterned papers.

And look what I found today!!

A bag for my Cuttlebug!!
I was on the net for AGES last night trying to find a tote or bag to carry my Cuttlebug in and then today I went into Thing-a-me-bobs (our local discount shop) to buy cannisters and found this vanity case for $19.95. It fits perfectly inside and had compartments and pockets for my embossing folders, plates and dies!! YAY! Can you tell how happy I am right now?!

2 comments:

Karen L said...

Happy Birthday Gayle - what a great husband you have. So love your bag - love the colou. Super trendy and cool.

Rowena said...

Lucky Lucky Lucky you!! Great job Murray!!!