Gayle’s Scrapbooking

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Scrapping Friends

This layout is about the Stringers..our pastors and close friends. It was for my VIP album but have decided not to go ahead with it and have just converted this double into a 12x12 double instead.

I haven't done much scrapping lately as I have been busy getting the shop website up and running. We have got quite a bit of stock onto it now so it shouldn't be long now until it is open! YAY!

I have done another layout too using the new Kaiser range, but Murray is yet to journal on it.
Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Karen L said...

Great layout Gayle, great size, love the Patterned paper you have used and love the journalling paper too. Awesome fun photo. Looks great.

Chrissy said...

Ohhhh I'm loving the size too, have only done one LO so far and in the middle of a second. What a fab idea for an albumn Miss Gayle! :-)

All That Chit Chat said...

I LOVE this lo!